Burn Permits
Town of Turtle Fire Department
Home Apparatus News Photo Gallery Personnel Recruitment Public Education Burning Permits Inspections Training Links History Awards Contact

The Turtle Fire Department currently

doesn't require burn permits,

however you must contact Rock

County Non-Emergency 608-757-

2244 in advance and let them know

the type of burn you are conducting.

Open burning in rural residential

areas is allowed during the month's

of April, October, and November.

During this time you are only allowed

to burn yard waste such as leaves

and tree branches.

The information listed on this page is

a guide only. For more precise

information, please read Section

11.07 of the town ordinances which

can be found here.

Burning Permits